It’s that time of year where everyone gets together for a football and food frenzy. If you can’t be at the game, aim for the next best thing: watch the game with friends in the comfort of your own outdoor living room. So ditch the truck tailgate and fire up the grill in your backyard for a “pigskin” pregame party.
- Built-in gas grill
- Pizza oven
- Drawers and cabinets
- Raised bar top and counter space
- Ice maker
- Wine cooler
… just something to think about!
Now to the game day grub!
- 101 Plank Grilling
- How to Grill the Perfect Burger
- Guide to Perfect Salmon on the Grill
- Simple Recipe for Grilled Corn on the Cob
- How to Cook Pizza on the Grill
- Grilling the Perfect Filet
- How to Roast a Chicken on the Grill
- Perfect Grill Marks
- Smoking Techniques
- BBQ Techniques
- Searing Techniques
- Direct Grilling vs. Indirect Grilling
How ’bout something to wash it all down?
Party on the Patio Cocktail
2/3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
1/3 cup vanilla flavored vodka
1 dash grenadine syrup
2 pineapple wedges
2 maraschino cherries
Pour the pineapple juice, vodka and grenadine into a shaker full of ice. Shake, then strain into two glasses. Garnish with a piece of pineapple and a cherry on a skewer!