S’mores are the ultimate campfire dessert, and the perfect treat to make in your outdoor fireplace. But in case you ever get bored with the classic graham cracker, Hershey’s bar, marshmallow combo, mix things up with one of these variations.
Instead of the Graham cracker, try…
- Fudge-striped cookies
- Flavored Graham crackers (cinnamon or chocolate)
- Sugar cookies
- Girl Scout cookies (tagalongs or samoas work well)
Instead of the chocolate bar, try…
- Peanut butter cup
- Hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- Banana or strawberry slices
- Cookies ‘n cream candy bar
- Caramel sauce
Tell us what you think: What’s your favorite s’mores combination? We think a peanut butter cup on a fudge-striped cookie sounds delicious!