Houston Patio Cover Design
Function Meets Beauty
At Texas Custom Patios, we design patio covers that are both functional and beautiful. We use only wood frame construction the same type of construction used on your home. The design of your patio cover mirrors your home’s original style, so it blends seamlessly (and beautifully) with your landscaping and exterior. We match the design, stone, wood, and other finishes to both your external design and your personal preferences.
Because an outdoor living project is such a big part of your home we encourage you be involved. That’s why we have samples of stone, wood, and other finishes in our office so that you can see them in person. And that’s why we provide you with a proposal that includes a design with specifications and dimensions as well as rendered views that will help you to see what the project will look like on the back of your home.
Emphasis on Customer Service
Our family company has completed hundreds of successful projects since 2004. We like to think that our customer service is making a difference:
- Our project developers are outdoor living experts many of them have been in the company since we opened our doors. And you’ll have one project developer who oversees all the work on your home from the design consultation to completion.
- We have low down payments of 10% or under with easy progress payments during the course of the project.
- We meet or exceed local building codes even in neighborhoods that don’t require a permit. That means your patio cover will be durable and safe over your head.
Best-Quality Patio Covers
At Texas Custom Patios, we take pride in knowing that our product is a good investment. That’s why we use the highest quality materials to help raise the property value on your Houston home.
- Our patio foundations are poured with appropriate reinforcement, footings, and beams.
- The roof of the patio cover includes radiant barrier roof decking to withstand the heat.
- We use products and appliances with strong warranties.
- We provide wiring for ceiling fans, outdoor lighting, televisions, and sound systems so that you can make your patio a fun, comfortable living area.
Under the Patio Cover
Once you have a customized patio cover, you’ll want to spend more time than ever in your backyard. Here are a few of our favorite outdoor living additions:
- Outdoor fireplaces to provide heat and light in the winter and a decorative focal point in the summer.
- An outdoor kitchen full of high-quality, stainless-steel appliances.
- Decorative ceilings or stamped concrete for that extra touch.
When Texas Custom Patios designs your outdoor living project, you’ll never want to leave your backyard.
Call us today at (281) 265-1994
We serve the Greater Houston, Texas area, including Katy, Cinco Ranch, Cypress, The Woodlands, Fulshear, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Pearland, Spring, Sugar Land, and Tomball.
If you have questions about patios or patio covers, please call (281) 265-1994, or simply fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.